- Designed for Strong Durability, Safety, and Rentals
- Commercial Quality Materials
- Sturdy Anodized Aluminum Frame
- See through stripe on top allows sunlight to get in, while blocking the UV rays
- Enclosed with Sidewalls (Optional)
- Commercial Grade Ropes and Stakes Included
- Very Easy to decorate with lights, flowers, etc...
This commercial grade 40' Commercial Frame Party Tent is assembled using tension cross cables, rather than a center pole. This means there won't be any poles coming down the middle of the tent, and you are left with a wide open space.. It is ideal for events like weddings, big barbecues, weekend parties, memorial day, 4th of July, Churches, Schools, Vendor Booths, craft shows, flea markets, etc....
It can be set up in minutes with only 2 people because they have less connectors and parts than traditional pole or frame tents which is why this is such a popular choice.
Some people call it a canopy, some people call it a party tent, event tent, wedding tent, gazebo tent, or marquee. Regardless, we are able to fulfill your needs. Please contact us with any questions.
It features a rigid anodized aluminum frame and galvanized steel fittings. The tent top is extremely sturdy and is built from 16 oz block-out PVC Coated Polyester. that is flame and mildew resistant. It has 1" heat-sealed overlap seams, polyester sidewall ropes fastened with polyester webbing, replaceable sidewall rope, 2" nylon webbing and multi-layered reinforcement at all pole locations and identification and flame certificate label heat bonded to each top.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Commercial Grade Materials
- 16 oz translucent vinyl top blocks UV Rays
- 9' 3" Tall Legs
- Flame Resistant (NFPA 701:2010 Fire Resistant Certified)
- Completely Waterproof
- Panel are heat sealed with 1" of bonded overlapped seams
- Designed to withstand setup/teardown wear and tear throughout the years.
- 2" anodized aluminum frame. Cast aluminum corner fittings.
- 1.25" thick anodized schedule 40 aluminum poles. Cast Aluminum Corner Fittings
- Tension cables cross from corner to corner to support the center mast.
- Eliminated the center poles to provides more space.
- Fewer fittings and parts than traditional pole and frame tents.
- Includes complete tent including top, frame, poles, 3/422" galvanized steel stakes, ropes, and very detailed instructions.
- These tents are manufactured using a fire resistant vinyl that meets or exceeds the National Fire Protection Association fire resistant standards.
- Hassle Free Returns
- Free Shipping
- Hight quality Craftsmanship