- Improved Mylar Reflective Interior
- 100% Metal Construction
- Multiple Vents to accommodate fans and filter
- Oxford Cloth with Exterior zippers ensure safety and use
Non Toxic Upgraded Grow Tent with Improved Reflective Interior Mylar. 100% lightproof environment.
All metal construction, 210D oxford cloth with exterior zippers design ensure safety use and essay set up. Multiple vents to accommodate fans and filter. Great for you to grow exotic fruits, herbs, vegetables or seasonal fruits out of season. Indoor gardening made easy!
- Size: 24 X 24 X 48 inches
- Interior is made of Diamond mylar to enhace the reflective effect.
- Exterior is made of Heavy Duty 210D oxford cloth
- Attractive and durable.
- Overall capacity: 69lbs
- Metal rails for lighting equipment
- Large zippered door for easy set up and easy access
- Rectangle vents with mesh for better ventilation
- Suitable to use with 400W and 600W grow lights, and the larger T5 lights for propagation
- 4 Nylon belts to hand the grow light is included.
- Extra removable waterproof floor tray with belts for more protection.
- Rectangle vents use high density screen to prevent insects from entering.
- Lighting system not included
- Lifetime warranty
- Hassle-free returns
|Sidewalls With Window||YES|
|Ropes / Stakes Included||YES|
|Hastle Free Returns||YES|
Shipping to the United States is 100% free! We will ship it out within 24 hours (business days) and it will take 3-6 business days to arrive at your door. If you need faster delivery, please pick expedited shipping.
For orders that are shipping by Freight, it can take 10-15 business days, and up to 10 business days with Expedited shipping. It rarely takes longer than 5 business days, however.
In order to insure fast and safe delivery, we use FedEx, UPS, or USPS shipping services. You should receive an email with the tracking number soon after we ship your order to help you track your package.
At this time, we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Orders to Canada are possible, but we need to be contacted beforehand. Please speak to us via email, live chat, or phone before placing an order.
To clean the party tent:
- - Lay down the fabric on the ground.
- - Spray it lightly with a 95% Water, 5% Soap mixture
- - Clean it using a car sponge
- - Dry it completely before storing it.
- - Store in a dry area
Always use the proper installation and dismantling techniques which are listed in your instructions manual. Using stakes and/or weight bags on your party tents will greatly increase wind resistance and is always suggested! Know that even the best party tents can only withstand wind up to a certain point. If you feel you're getting close to that point, we strongly advise taking down the party tent before it gets damaged!
Follow these tips, and your party tent will last you for years, and years to come!
- No Sale