- Designed for durable performance
- Commercial grade
- Recommended occupancy: 2
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 701 and CPAI 84 Fire Codes
- All materials comply with the Lead Free Toys Act.
Survival of the fittest...in the most fun way possible with the Inflatable Wrecking Ball Game! This extreme game is a challenge to the agility and stamina of players involved. Duck and dodge the wrecking balls while trying to remain upright. The ultimate fullbody workout that is super fun and a must-have for fun events!
- Constructed with commercial-grade 15oz vinyl
- Additional vinyl patches sewn in on all stress points for added durability
- Finger safe-netting
- Commercial-grade webbing and velcro
- Zipper for easy deflation and access to the inside of the unit
- Product weight: 430lbs
- Blower requirements: 780 W, 1.5 HP
- Phthalate Free
- Included in this purchase: 1.5 HP Commercial Blower, 6 Steel J-Hook Stakes, 2 Air Joust Poles (1 Red 1 Blue), 2 Protective Helmets (1 Red 1 Blue), 4 Wrecking Balls, Heavy-duty Storage Bag, Vinyl Patches
|Maximum Weight Capacity||500|
|Blower Requirement||1.5 HP|
|Storage Bags Included||YES|
|Hastle Free Returns||YES|
Shipping to the United States is 100% free! We will ship it out within 24 hours (business days) and it will take 3-6 business days to arrive at your door. If you need faster delivery, please pick expedited shipping.
For orders that are shipping by Freight, it can take 10-15 business days, and up to 10 business days with Expedited shipping. It rarely takes longer than 5 business days, however.
In order to insure fast and safe delivery, we use FedEx, UPS, or USPS shipping services. You should receive an email with the tracking number soon after we ship your order to help you track your package.
At this time, we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Orders to Canada are possible, but we need to be contacted beforehand. Please speak to us via email, live chat, or phone before placing an order.
To clean the party tent:
- - Lay down the fabric on the ground.
- - Spray it lightly with a 95% Water, 5% Soap mixture
- - Clean it using a car sponge
- - Dry it completely before storing it.
- - Store in a dry area
Always use the proper installation and dismantling techniques which are listed in your instructions manual. Using stakes and/or weight bags on your party tents will greatly increase wind resistance and is always suggested! Know that even the best party tents can only withstand wind up to a certain point. If you feel you're getting close to that point, we strongly advise taking down the party tent before it gets damaged!
Follow these tips, and your party tent will last you for years, and years to come!
- No Sale