- Can be used as a water slide or a dry slide without water
- 2 people can slide down simultaneously
- Designed for durable performance
- Recommended occupancy: 2
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 701 and CPAI 84 Fire Codes
- All materials comply with the Lead Free Toys Act.
Cool off from the intense summer heat with our Inflatable Water Slide! This impressive water slide will provide all the fun for kids of all ages. During cool days, you can use this slide on its own while on hot days, you can connect it to a standard garden hose and double the fun with water! This inflatable water slide comes with an inflated landing zone for added safety. Create huge, toothy smiles any time of the year with this water slide!
- Constructed with commercial-grade 15oz vinyl
- Additional vinyl patches sewn in on all stress points for added durability
- Finger safe-netting
- Commercial-grade webbing and velcro
- Product weight: 480lbs
- Low temperature threshold: 40 F (4.4 C)
- Blower requirements: 780 W, 1 HP each
- Zipper for easy deflation and access to the inside of the unit
- Inflated landing zone for safety
- Built-in drains to manage water level
- Built-in misting system that can be attached to a garden hose
- Non-slip material on the ladder for added safety
- Phthalate Free
- Included in this purchase: (2) 1 HP Commercial Blower, 16 Steel J-Hook Stakes, Heavy-duty Storage Bag, Business Card Holder, Safety sign
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400lbs|
|Blower Requirement||1 HP|
|Storage Bags Included||YES|
|Hastle Free Returns||YES|
Shipping to the United States is 100% free! We will ship it out within 24 hours (business days) and it will take 3-6 business days to arrive at your door. If you need faster delivery, please pick expedited shipping.
For orders that are shipping by Freight, it can take 10-15 business days, and up to 10 business days with Expedited shipping. It rarely takes longer than 5 business days, however.
In order to insure fast and safe delivery, we use FedEx, UPS, or USPS shipping services. You should receive an email with the tracking number soon after we ship your order to help you track your package.
At this time, we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Orders to Canada are possible, but we need to be contacted beforehand. Please speak to us via email, live chat, or phone before placing an order.
To clean the party tent:
- - Lay down the fabric on the ground.
- - Spray it lightly with a 95% Water, 5% Soap mixture
- - Clean it using a car sponge
- - Dry it completely before storing it.
- - Store in a dry area
Always use the proper installation and dismantling techniques which are listed in your instructions manual. Using stakes and/or weight bags on your party tents will greatly increase wind resistance and is always suggested! Know that even the best party tents can only withstand wind up to a certain point. If you feel you're getting close to that point, we strongly advise taking down the party tent before it gets damaged!
Follow these tips, and your party tent will last you for years, and years to come!
- No Sale