- Universal weight bag kit
- Ideal for gazebo, canopy, marquees, market stalls etc.
- Made from heavy duty polyester material
- Two-step installation. Fill up with sand and attach around the poles using velcro and buckle straps
Don't let your tent get carried away by the wind or jostled with this universal weight bag kit. Ideal for gazebo canopy, marquees, market stalls etc. These weighted bags are made from heavy duty polyester material. This weight bag requires two simple steps for installation - Fill up with sand, and attach around the poles using our velcro and buckle straps.
- 4 Weight Anchor bags are included in this purchase.
- Each weight anchor bag is designed to withstand loads of up to 40 lbs.
- Heavy-Duty Black 140g/m2 polyester Fabric
- Heavy-duty Velcro and buckle strap
- Durable zippers
- 4 pcs weight bags
- Dimensions: 16.5"H x 5.5"
- Lifetime warranty
- Hassle-free returns
|Sidewalls With Window||YES|
|Ropes / Stakes Included||YES|
|Hastle Free Returns||YES|
Shipping to the United States is 100% free! We will ship it out within 24 hours (business days) and it will take 3-6 business days to arrive at your door. If you need faster delivery, please pick expedited shipping.
For orders that are shipping by Freight, it can take 10-15 business days, and up to 10 business days with Expedited shipping. It rarely takes longer than 5 business days, however.
In order to insure fast and safe delivery, we use FedEx, UPS, or USPS shipping services. You should receive an email with the tracking number soon after we ship your order to help you track your package.
At this time, we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Orders to Canada are possible, but we need to be contacted beforehand. Please speak to us via email, live chat, or phone before placing an order.
To clean the party tent:
- - Lay down the fabric on the ground.
- - Spray it lightly with a 95% Water, 5% Soap mixture
- - Clean it using a car sponge
- - Dry it completely before storing it.
- - Store in a dry area
Always use the proper installation and dismantling techniques which are listed in your instructions manual. Using stakes and/or weight bags on your party tents will greatly increase wind resistance and is always suggested! Know that even the best party tents can only withstand wind up to a certain point. If you feel you're getting close to that point, we strongly advise taking down the party tent before it gets damaged!
Follow these tips, and your party tent will last you for years, and years to come!
- No Sale